White matt PVC 100 μm with solvent High-Tack permanent grey adhesive
WW300 was the Mactac product that got our attention straight away. Not just because of its constant popularity across the graphics market for 15 years but because of its outstanding adhesion on the most challenging surfaces! This monomeric adhesive has an outdoor durability of 4 years, works on surfaces like concrete and textured walls, and looks great when in place!
- Medium-term applications
- Indoor and outdoor decoration
- Vertical and horizontal flat surfaces
- Difficult wall substrates
- High-tack adhesive for strong adhesion on many different walls
- Thoroughly proven - 15 years in the market
- Great opacity from a grey adhesive
WW 300 films are specially designed for medium-term indoor and outdoor decoration, with a high-tack adhesive that performs brilliantly on flat and demanding wall surfaces. The WW 300 Series can be paired with several Mactac laminating films, for different finishes and applications ranging from flooring to anti-graffiti solutions. We can’t claim that these films are a ‘universal’ solution, but they come close!
WW300 Films range:
- WW300 Calendered Vinyl with White Matt finish and Grey High Tack adhesive
- WW309 Calendered Vinyl with White Gloss finish and Grey High Tack adhesive
What else you should know:
- Technology: Monomeric PVC
- Thickness: 100 µm
- Adhesive Performance: High tack
- Durability: 4 years (outdoor)
- Fire Rating: certified B-S1-D0 (EN 13501-1)
- Shelflife: 1 year when stored at 15 to 25°C and ± 50 % relative humidity (in the original packaging).
Coming soon, we’ll add these products into our range. Stay in touch to stay updated!