To define the appropriate orientation to install the film on a
glass surface, you first need to see the room you want to protect from the
outside and try the orientation options: A, B, C, D. (Look at sketch below, B
& D are not the most common / recommended.).
The direction in which you need to place the film can vary depending on the display technology (LED, LCD.).
1. Hard scratch resistant layer, for durability and ease of maintenance during window cleaning
2. PVA film
3. PS adhesive, polymerizes with glass within 15 day
4. Polarizing film
Soapy water solution do not clean for at least a month and do not apply any type of sticker or adhesive on the film.
- Determine the direction of the film in advance, with the
- Handle the film with caution, because the edges are sharp.
- Pre-cut the film in advance on a table, to avoid slitting it.
- Use PH Neutral soap «baby shampoo». ‘Film On’ isn’t recommended.
- Dry thoroughly the edges of the film after installation, to
avoid any changing of the direction of the film.
- In case of a joint, please respect the minimum 2mm gap between
the 2 pieces.
- Always stock the film on its tube, to avoid tunnels and to guarantee best storage conditions.
- Don’t forget to take pictures for the warranty and to prevent future claims.
Download spreadsheet here.